Deep Thought
(and Randomness)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nifty

Ok, no sleep for at least 20 hours now. Yea, pretty much. I got up at
about eight yesterday and haven't been able to get to sleep until now.

I have a presentation to hold. That accounts for the adrenaline that
is better than any drug. Sometime in my attempted "career" as a
teacher this has to stop, or I'll drop dead at some point soon when I
actually start teaching regularly in front of whole classes.

In my sort of vacuum before the actual day begins, I thought I
actually share a little pic with you, whoever this 'you' may be.

This is actually me crossing a lake in Colorado. I took a one week
back packing trip over there when I was spending ten months as a
German exchange student in Mid-West Wisconsin.

Really, I actually believe that I should at least try to get some
rest. My head starts to hurt, and I don't think that I'll be able to
concentrate much when I am going to hold my presentation at eight
thirty.

So long!

1 comment:

Servant Joe said...

Hey Jonas check this out...

http://www.centerpointe.com

Go to this site and request the demo...it is the best way I've found to center your mind at any given time.

Great for exams, or for a power-rest!

you got'a try it, it really works!

God bless!

http://manifestingsons.blogspot.com/