Deep Thought
(and Randomness)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

One of those days

Today is a day that didn't go as I reckoned it would go. I still
have a project to finish until Tuesday. It actually is a
presentation, a simple presentation that isn't even hard to prepare.
But somehow, this morning, when I sat in the university trying to get
it all together, I suddenly felt sick, dizzy, and I had to go home
for my bed.

It is one of those days that I sometimes would like to wish away.
Were you feel listless and down because your body just won't do
as you want. What is this for? Why? Again, this one word. Why.

'Our realm is inherent in the heavens, out of which we are awaiting a
Saviour also, the Lord, Jesus Christ, Who will transfigure the body
of our humiliation, to conform it to the body of His glory, in accord
with the operation which enables Him even to subject all to
Himself.' (Phil 3:20,21)

Our bodies here on this earth, in view to God's ideals, constantly
humiliates us because we cannot attain to that which God pleasing.
Our weakness, however, is part of God's plan with His creation. For
'we have this treasure (the light and power of the evangel) in
earthen vessels, that the transcendence of the power may be of God
and not of us' (2.Cor 4:7).

No comments: